I have a couple of curry recipes on my page but I have never posted a recipe for Thai curry with chickpeas. It uses a bit extra ingredient – curry paste but I really recommend buying it because it giver delicious flavor to curries and other dishes.
Thai curry with chickpeas
Thai inspired curry that will nicely warm you up.
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 2 tablespoons of massaman curry paste
- 150 g of leek
- 2 red bell peppers
- 2 young onions
- 240 g of cooked chickpeas
- 4 dl coconut milk
- 3 dl water
- Step 1 Heat oil in wok or pan. Add massaman paste and stir-fry it for a minute. Add bell pepper and leek and stir fry for another minute.
- Step 2 Add young corn, cooked chickpeas and pour coconut milk and water over it.
- Step 3 Cook for another 5 minutes and serve with rice.
You can also add some other veggies if you want to.